Celebrating? Compact and utterly delightful, Tiny Terracotta Kits make brilliant gifts.
These self-contained marvels need only sunlight and water to thrive. Wrapped with care, these kits are the perfect size to thrive in bustling spaces.
To get growing:
- Simply wash your hands and remove the contents of your grow kit including: coco disks, coco pot liner, plant nutrients, and plant food.
- Moisten and fluff the coco disks to create a bed for your seeds to grow.
- Fill the Terracotta planter with 1/3 cup of water. Place the coco pot back in the Terracotta planter
- Sprinkle seeds over the top of the surface and (unless growing lavender) push just below the surface. Cover seeds with the fluffed coco disk.
- Set in a warm spot indoors above 70 Degrees Fahrenheit that gets direct sunlight between 6-8 hours a day.
And don’t forget about our thrive promise! We’re here to support our growers with open hearts and minds to try, try, and try again until they grow on their own.
Thank You Daisies to let your gratitude bloom
Live Well Lavender encourages us to live lighter
Champagne Poppies to pop in the name of celebration
Good Luck Clover to wish on and grow good luck
Curious Catnip for the voyager within
Thanks for joining us. We can’t wait for your sprouts!
The Modern Sprout Team
Words by: Sydney Gutierrez